General terms and conditions
General terms and conditions
Status of the GTC August 2021 (19.08.2021)
§1 Scope and provider
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply to all orders between YourMcShop (online store YourMcShop.com) and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
YourMcShop refers to FloBa Media UG (haftungsbeschränkt) as the operator.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
(2) The products are aimed exclusively at buyers who have reached the age of 18. Buyers who do not reach the required age are regularly represented by their legal representative.
(3) These terms and conditions apply exclusively. No (verbal) side agreements have been made.
§2 Formation of the contract
(1) We provide digital products on our website, which are developed by our developers through our verification and sold by us. A developer adheres to our development conditions(https://www.yourmcshop.com/entwicklungsbedingungen/). The scope of the product results from the product purchased by you and the description given for this on our website.
(2) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
Using the appropriate button in the navigation bar, you can select the products intended for booking and place them in the "Shopping Cart" button.
After calling up the further page "Proceed to checkout", the entry of the invoice details as well as the terms of payment takes place; finally, via the button "Continue", all order data are displayed here as an order overview.
By confirming the button "Order subject to payment", the contract is concluded. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail.
(3) With the conclusion of the contract, the consumer does not acquire the product itself, but the right to use a copy of the product.
(4) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with
FloBa Media UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
(5) You can also view the GTC at any time at https://www.yourmcshop.com/agb/. You can view your past orders in our customer area under My Account -> Orders.
§3 Terms of payment
(1) All payments are one-time. There are no tacit debits.
(2) Payment is made by the payment method selected by you (e.g. Paypal).
(3) If you are in arrears with a payment, you are obliged to pay the statutory interest on arrears of 5 percentage points above the prime rate.
Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are immediately available for download after receipt of payment. This takes place at the latest within 2 working days, if we have been informed about it via our customer support.
§5 Right of withdrawal
Consumers have a right of withdrawal in accordance with our information on the right of withdrawal for consumers at https://www.yourmcshop.com/widerruf_fuer_digitale_inhalte/, whereby a consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly not related to his or her commercial or independent professional activity.
§6 Contract language
The contract language is exclusively German.
§7 Customer support
(1) Unlimited liability: We shall be liable without limitation for intent and gross negligence as well as in accordance with the Product Liability Act. We shall be liable for slight negligence in the event of damage resulting from injury to life, body and health of persons. In all other respects, the following limited liability shall apply: In the event of slight negligence, we shall only be liable in the event of a breach of a material contractual obligation, the fulfillment of which is a prerequisite for the proper performance of the contract and on the fulfillment of which you may regularly rely (cardinal obligation). The liability for slight negligence is limited to the amount of damages foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the contract, the occurrence of which must typically be expected. This limitation of liability shall also apply in favor of our vicarious agents and our carrier.
§9 Further obligations on your part
(1) You must inform us immediately of any change in the data required for the performance of the contract. Passwords and other download links must be kept strictly secret. We are entitled to exclude users who do not meet the above requirements from access by you or by third parties. You will be informed of such a measure without delay.
(2) You shall create backup copies of all data yourself on separate data carriers. We are not responsible for the creation of data backup copies.
(3) The contractual relationships are established only with persons established in the European Union. By accepting these terms and conditions, you indicate that you are a person established in the European Union.
(4) We reserve the right to exclude you from our services at any time and without giving reasons. We do not guarantee permanent availability of the services and products.
(5) Errors may occur in our products. We cannot guarantee defect-free products. We will try to correct reported defects within 30 days.
(6) With the purchase, the user expressly assures that he/she is of age and has legal capacity or, in the case of minors, that he/she has the consent of his/her legal representatives.
(7) The user has no right to maintain the website in the version existing at the time of the conclusion of the contract. The operator reserves the right to discontinue operation at any time without giving reasons. Further claims of the user are excluded.
(8) The selected product will be assigned to the e-mail address or, if available, user name entered at the time of purchase.
(9) These GTC shall be governed exclusively by German law.
(10) Should any provision of the Terms and Conditions be or become invalid in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby. If a provision is invalid, the legally permissible provision shall take its place.
(11) All payments are one-time. There are no tacit debits.
(12) All products, which you can purchase from us for a fee, are not intended for resale or distribution.
(14) The consumer is obligated to immediately report any unauthorized publication of one of our products or license keys and/or copyright infringement of our developers to the operator.
(1) For some products, the consumer receives a license key with the order confirmation, which is required to activate the digital product. The consumer can see this license key in the order overview of the order under My Account -> Orders.
(2) This license key may only be used by the consumer to activate the product. The license key is therefore not transferable. No loans may be made. The license key may also not be resold.
Furthermore, we use the online store system Wocommerce.