Find friends on your own server!
It has been tested for Minecraft versions 1.8 - 1.19 with Java 17 and runs without problems. Problems might occur with other versions.
- Multiple languages (see Config - German, English)
- All around configurable (all messages, commands and values)
/friend list - Shows a list with all friends of a player.
/friend togglejump - Disables friend toggle jumping.
/friend togglemessage - Disables receiving private messages.
/friend togglenotify - Disables receiving online/offline notifications.
/friend acceptall - Accepts all open friend requests.
/friend denyall - Denies all open friend requests.
/friend clear - Removes all friends from the friends list.
/friend add - Sends a friend request to a player.
/friend remove - Ends the friendship with a player.
/friend accept - Accepts the friend request from a player.
/friend deny - Rejects the friend request from a player.
/friend jump - Connects to the server of the specified player.
1. download the FriendSystem.jar file and move it from the download folder to the plugins folder of your BungeeCord server.
2. now you can restart the server and it will have created a folder with configs and languages.
3. now please enter the received licensekey in the config.yml and adjust all other settings (e.g. the MySQL access data) to your server!
Restart the server and the plugin should be loaded successfully!
If an error occurs, please contact the support.
License: LicensekeyThe license key which you will receive after the purchase.
Language: en-ENYour language for all news.
LanguageDir: ./plugins/BanSystem/languagesLanguages folder.
MySQLYour MySQL access data
Friend.OnlineOfflineNotifyGenerally enables/disables the OnlineOffline notification.
Friend.MSGCommand.enabledEnables/disables the MSG Command (/msg) and the Reply Command (/r)
Friend.MSGCommand.onlytofriendsSets whether direct messages can only be sent to friends.
Friend.MaxFriendsSets the maximum number of friends. You can edit all messages in your "(de-DE).lang" file in the "languages" folder.
- friend.maximum.ignore -> Ignores the friend limit (see Config).